![]()
貴金屬實際上是一個在定價過程中價值持續擴張,但終值為零的標的資產...
Gold is the cleanest way to bet against your own civilization.
黃金是對自身文明最明確的看空押注
And yes, I am long.
沒錯 我正持有黃金多頭倉位
That is the part that makes me sick.
而這正是讓我深感不安之處
Because the trade works by pretending you want the world to fail.
因為這筆交易成立的前提,是假裝你希望世界變糟糕
Gold and silver are not productive assets.
黃金和白銀并非生產性資產。
No cash flows. No innovation. No compounding.
沒有現金流。沒有創新。沒有復利效應。
Just a story.
僅僅是一個故事。
A story that gets more valuable the more people feel unsafe.
當越多的人感到不安全時,這個故事的價值就越高。
So every uptick is a tax on collective confidence.
所以每一次上漲都是對集體信心的征稅。
Every rally is a vote against the future.
每一次反彈都是對未來投出的反對票。
Here is the uncomfortable truth.
這就是令人不安的真相。
Gold is not a hedge against inflation.
黃金并非對沖通脹的工具。
It is a hedge against trust.
它是對沖信任的工具。
Trust in governments
對政府的信任
Trust in institutions
對機構的信任
Trust in your neighbors
對身邊人的信任
Trust in tomorrow
對明天的信任
When do you actually need gold as money.
你什么時候真正需要黃金作為貨幣?
Only when the system collapses.
只有一種情況:體系崩塌
And in a collapse, gold does not save you.
但在崩塌里,金銀并不能拯救你。
It paints a target on your back.
它只會讓你成為眾矢之的。
Most people cannot defend their own home.
大多數人連自己的家都守不住。
What makes you think you can defend a bar of metal.
你又憑什么認為自己能守住一塊金屬呢。
If the world collapses, your gold becomes a liability.
如果世界崩潰,你的黃金將成為負擔。
If the world does not collapse, your gold is pure speculation.
如果世界未崩潰,你的黃金則純粹是投機。
Either way, it is a trade built on fear.
無論哪種情況,這都是建立在恐懼之上的交易。
That is why it prints.
而這也正是它為何能不斷上漲的原因。
Fear is liquid. Fear is scalable. Fear sells.
恐懼有流動性,恐懼能規模化,而恐懼也是最好賣的東西。
Gold is the only asset where profit feels like betrayal.
黃金是唯一一種讓利潤像背叛的資產。
You win by rooting for scarcity. For disorder. For panic.
你通過押注稀缺、押注失序,押注恐慌獲勝。
Going long gold is going long the idea that nothing else is safe.
做多黃金就是做多“其他一切都不安全”的信念。
Which is the same as shorting people.
這等同于做空他人。
Shorting progress.
做空未來。
Shorting yourself.
做空自己。
I get why people buy it.
我理解人們購買的原因。
I buy it too.
我自己也在買。
Sometimes you hedge a risk you hate, because the tape does not care about your ethics.
有時候你必須對沖你痛恨的風險,因為市場不在乎你的道德。
But do not confuse the hedge with a worldview.
但切勿將對沖操作與世界觀混為一談。
Gold is not a future.
黃金并非未來。
It is a receipt for futures you did not build.
它是一張收據,證明你沒有去建設本該到來的未來。
And if you make money on it, at least admit what you were paid for.
若你由此獲利,至少,承認你所獲報酬的實質。
You were paid to imagine collapse.
你被付錢去想象崩塌。
You were paid to price in misery.
你被付錢去給痛苦定價。
You were paid to short your own civilization.
你被付錢去做空自己的文明。
If you still want a one line summary.
如果你還想要一行總結。
Long gold is short hope.
看多黃金就是做空希望。
但作為游戲的參與者,我們沒有選擇。
![]()
特別聲明:以上內容(如有圖片或視頻亦包括在內)為自媒體平臺“網易號”用戶上傳并發布,本平臺僅提供信息存儲服務。
Notice: The content above (including the pictures and videos if any) is uploaded and posted by a user of NetEase Hao, which is a social media platform and only provides information storage services.